• Our fees are competitive
• Photos and video are paid separately
• Payment is required only on completion of the sale
• a free valuation based on our local knowledge, our research and on market conditions
• personal advice and guidance on how to sell your home
• professional photography for your property
• marketing of your property on RightMove and On-the-Market
• provision of good quality buyers who are genuine, with the funds to purchase
• regular updates on how your property is performing
• accompanied viewings scheduled to suit you and the applicants
• prompt feedback from viewings on your property
• liaison with conveyancing solicitors to progress your sale smoothly to completion
• ongoing communication with you on the chain and on your sales progression
• ongoing advice and insights on current market conditions and sales tactics to suit
• we love meeting and working with clients to understand and act on your needs
• we research in detail and provide honest and truthful guide prices
• we represent you as our client at all times and we represent only our clients
• we negotiate on your behalf to get you the best price we can
• we push hard with solicitors and conveyancers to ensure your sale is progressing
• we are passionate about providing you with an on-demand service, second-to-none in the market
• we are available evenings and weekends to take your calls and follow up with you and your buyer
• Do I need a brochure?
We supply a high-end brochure. Applicants like brochures – we produce a high-quality brochure, included in our fee. Example Look Book here
• How much does photography cost?
Prices are competitive but range between £150.00 to £450.00 depending on the size of the property
• Do you have a branch?
We are a modern agency online only but work in exactly the same way as a high street agent. You still get the personal touch from us
• How flexible are you with viewings?
We carry out viewings Monday – Sunday at times to suit you and the applicants